Friday, August 26, 2011

MacBook Docking Station

So if you want to incorporate your MacBook computer into a desktop setup or your home theater system, so you get the best features of a laptop, desktop and media center PC all from one computer , then a MacBook docking station is the way to go.

 Henge Dock model is designed for a specific type of MacBook computer.Included with each dock are a full complement of custom USB, Ethernet, Audio cables and in some models Firewire cables, designed to work with the Henge Dock system.



Docking Station for the 15-inch MacBook Pro

This dock works absolutely perfectly. It does take some fiddling to get it right (be sure to read the instructions carefully), however once everything is in place my macbook pro slides in with ease and connects to all the components instantly.

I use it to connect my monitor, ethernet cable, speakers, and a usb hub connecting a keyboard, mouse, webcam, iPhone connector, wireless headset, and flash drive. In seconds I can go from a portable laptop to a desktop with all components connected.

Henge Dock Docking Station for 13" MacBook Pro
 

Henge Dock Docking Station for 13" MacBook Pro

The Henge Dock refurbbed docking station is truly fantastic. I have had my Henge for 2 weeks now. I just followed the directions in the bag, plugged my cabled in where they needed to go, tightened up the locking screws, and then BAM! Popped my computer into the doc, and like magic, my display popped up on my flat screen TV.
I was able to use my wireless keyboard and mouse to essentially have a 55" monitor to my laptop computer. I was able to watch my movies, navigate the internet, and do everything I could do with my laptop, but with a much larger display and better audio!
 
Henge Docks has created the first truly comprehensive docking station solution for Apple's line of notebook computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment